Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO.,LTD has been committed to precision metal stamping for 20 years, and the product accuracy is as high as ±0.02mm. The quotation is reasonable and the delivery is timely. The core team has 30 years of experience in customized stamping parts processing. It can meet the customized needs of various stamping parts. Next, Dongguan Fortuna will take you to understand the 5 design principles that stamping parts manufacturers need to know.
1. The designed automotive stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
2. The designed metal stamping parts should be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
3. The designed precision stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and is conducive to prolonging the service life of the die.
4. The designed precision stamping parts should try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade as low as possible under the condition of normal use, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste and ensures stable product quality.
5. The designed metal stamping parts need to be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with fewer and simple stamping processes, reduce the need for other methods to process, and have Conducive to stamping operations, easy to organize mechanized and automated production, in order to improve labor productivity.