Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Dongguan Fortuna is a manufacturer of precision metal stamping. The core technical team has been focusing on precision metal stamping for more than 20 years. We implement 6S on-site management, TPM equipment management and pass the IATF16949 quality system certification. So today, our engineers from Fortuna Precision will share with you 6 precautions for precision metal stamping processing:
Metal stamping parts
1. Check whether the moving parts are filled with lubricating oil before mechanical work, then start and check whether the clutches and brakes are normal, and run the machine tool for 1-3 minutes.
2. Maintain the correct posture at work, and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are not feeling well, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. When operating, it is necessary to concentrate on thinking, and it is strictly forbidden to chat and cooperate with each other. The operator should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure that there is no problem with the operation. Before entering the workplace, all employees check whether their clothing conforms to the work requirements. Slippers, high heels and other clothing are not allowed, and those with long hair must wear protective caps.
3. When replacing the mold, first turn off the power supply, and then start to install and debug the mold after the movement of the punch press stops. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. It is necessary to wait for all other personnel to leave the mechanical work area and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to put your hand into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to take and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools are required to pick and place workpieces in the die. If you find that the machine has abnormal sound or the machine fails, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person shall transport the materials and operate the machine. Others shall not press the electric construction or step on the foot switch, let alone put their hands into the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
6. When leaving work, the power should be turned off, and the finished products, scraps and sundries on the post should be sorted out to ensure that the working environment is clean and free from accidents.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.