Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
The use of metal stamping parts is very common in our daily life, and the surface treatment of metal stamping parts in the production and processing process will obtain more beautiful and durable products to meet the special purpose of customers. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of these surface treatments, let's briefly analyze them.
metal stamping parts
1. Painting processing: At present, stamping parts manufacturers use painting processing when producing large metal stamping products, such as: electrical shells, daily necessities, handicrafts, etc. Spraying paint will make the product not easy to rust, and some special spraying paint will also produce some other effects, making the performance of the product even better.
2. Electroplating and chemical plating: Electroplating is also a common processing technology in metal stamping processing. The surface of metal stamping parts is electroplated through modern technology to ensure that the product will not be mildewed and embroidered under long-term use. Electroless plating refers to a film-forming technology that deposits a metal coating on the metal surface by a self-catalyzed chemical reaction in a solution where a metal salt and a reducing agent coexist. Among them, the most widely used is the electroless Ni-P alloy. In comparison, electroless plating is a relatively low-pollution process, and the obtained Ni-P alloy is a good substitute for chromium plating. However, the process equipment of electroless plating is many, the material consumption is large, the operation time is long, the process is cumbersome, and the quality of the plated parts is not good.
3. Oxidation treatment: Oxidation treatment mainly includes anodic oxidation, chemical oxidation, and micro-arc oxidation. The wear test and corrosion resistance test carried out a detailed analysis and comparison of the surface morphology, oxide layer thickness, friction resistance and corrosion resistance of the aluminum alloy after three surface treatments. The results show that after different surface treatments, oxide films of different thicknesses can be formed on the surface of the aluminum alloy, the surface hardness and friction resistance are obviously increased, and the corrosion resistance of the alloy is also improved to varying degrees. In terms of overall performance, micro-arc oxidation is better than anodic oxidation, and anodic oxidation is much better than chemical oxidation.
4. Surface polishing: Surface polishing is generally used in daily necessities for a long time. By treating the surface of hardware products with burrs, the sharp corners are thrown into a smooth face, so that it will not cause harm to the human body during use.
5. Alloy catalytic liquid technology: Alloy catalytic liquid is suitable for all kinds of metal materials, as long as it can flow and soak, it can be catalyzed. During the processing, the metal is generally soaked for about 15-20 minutes. After soaking, wash it with clean water and let it dry naturally for use. It will not deteriorate if it is sealed and stored under normal temperature and pressure for up to 3-5 years. Alloy catalytic liquid has a wide range of applications, and it is used in aviation industry, automobile industry, petrochemical industry, textile industry, hardware industry, mechanical equipment, electronic and electrical engineering, medicine and other fields.
How to choose a reasonable surface treatment can be considered comprehensively according to the material, processing technology and use of metal stamping parts. Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO.,LTD. provides metal surface treatment and is also a manufacturer of precision metal stamping and metal insert injection molding. Our core technical team has been focusing on precision metal stamping and metal insert injection molding for more than 20 years. At present, we can provide degreasing, polishing, cleaning, electroplating (gold plating, silver plating, nickel plating, tin plating, galvanizing, etc.), anodizing, electrophoresis and other surface treatment services for precision parts. Welcome to inquire.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.