Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO.,LTD is a manufacturer of precision metal stamping with rich precision mold technology. How should metal stamping parts manufacturers maintain the mold?
1. The mold of metal stamping manufacturers needs to be sharpened after a long time of use. After grinding, the surface of the cutting edge needs to be demagnetized, and it cannot be magnetic, otherwise it is easy to block material.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are easily damaged during use, and usually break and deform. The method to take is to replace. During the replacement process, you must pay attention to the specifications and models of the springs. The specifications and models of the springs are confirmed by the three items of color, outer diameter and length, and can be replaced only when the three items are the same.
3. During the use of the mold, the punch is prone to breakage, bending and gnawing, and the punch sleeve is generally gnawed. Damaged punches and sleeves are generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the punch mainly include working part size, installation part size, length size, etc.
4. Fasten parts, check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged, and find parts of the same specification for replacement.
5. Pressing parts such as pressing plate, excellent glue, etc., unloading parts such as stripping plate, pneumatic top material, etc. During maintenance, check the relationship between the parts and whether there is any damage, repair the damaged parts, check whether there is air leakage in the pneumatic top material, and take measures for the specific situation. If the trachea is damaged, replace it.