Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
For stamping parts production plants, there are many places in the production process that need to be paid attention to to avoid production accidents and ensure the personal safety of employees. In this article, let's take a look at what matters need to be paid attention to in the production process of metal stamping parts.
1. When the technician is on the mold adjustment machine, only one person can debug it, not two people.
2. When the machine is not in production, cut off the power supply in time.
3. For short and small workpieces, special tools should be used, and no direct feeding or pickup by hand is allowed.
4. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves when drilling and milling machines; wear masks and eye protection when using the grinding machine to protect yourself.
5. Pay attention to dragging the mold to prevent it from falling on the ground (the flatbed truck must be lowered to pull the mold).
6. After the high punch is adjusted, and after normal punching, close the sound insulation box
7. Wear gloves and concentrate when punching iron sheets, otherwise you will hurt your hands.
8. During work, first check whether there is any abnormality in the operation of the equipment, such as single, continuous rushing, unclear operation, or electrical failure, immediately stop the machine and find the technician on duty to deal with it.
9. When adjusting the machine, be sure to adjust the machine to single action, and it is strictly forbidden to hit the continuous discharge belt.
10. Carry out equipment inspection according to the inspection content on the equipment inspection card, pay special attention to whether the guide and braking device of the punch press operate normally, and the functions of single punch and continuous punch are distinct.
11. Gloves should be worn when packing materials, scraps and molds to avoid scratching hands.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.