Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
In order to ensure the accuracy of mold processing, Dongguan Fortuna uses Mitsubish low-speed wire cutting machines to process mold parts.
Low speed wire cutting is a kind of EDM wire cutting. It uses continuous moving thin metal wire as electrodes to perform pulse spark discharge on the workpiece to remove metal and cut into shape. It is mainly used for processing various high-precision parts. Let me introduce to you the advantages of slow-moving wire cutting.
1. Perfect quality
The quality of the machined surface is improving day by day
(1) Nanosecond high peak current pulse power supply technology
(2) Anti-electrolysis (BS) pulse power supply
2. Improve the accuracy
Cutting accuracy is increasing day by day
(1) Multiple cutting technology
(2) Continuous optimization and improvement of corner processing technology
(3) Adopt technology to improve straightness
(4) The machine tool structure is more precise
(5) Filament cutting
3. Efficiency improvement
Significantly improved processing efficiency
(1) High processing efficiency
(2) Processing efficiency of larger thickness workpieces
(3) Processing efficiency of workpieces with varying thickness
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.