What are the classifications of stamping parts for metal stamping manufacturers in Shenzhen
With the development of the hardware industry, precision metal stamping equipment and technology are constantly improving, metal stamping parts are becoming more and more sophisticated, there are more and more types, and the market scale is constantly expanding. Precision metal stamping parts can be divided into many types according to industry, use and process characteristics. The following Shenzhen metal stamping manufacturer stamping briefly introduces the types of precision metal stamping parts:
1. Automobile parts: mainly include automobile structural parts, automobile functional parts, automobile lathe parts, automobile relays, etc.
2. Electronic parts: mainly include connecting devices, connectors, brush parts, electrical terminals, elastic parts, etc.
3. Home appliance parts: Mainly include major home appliances parts, such as color tube electron gun parts, small home appliances parts, various structural parts and functional parts, etc.
4. IC integrated circuit lead frame: mainly includes discrete device lead frame and integrated circuit lead frame, etc.
5. Motor core: mainly includes single-phase series motor core, single-phase household motor core, single-phase shaded pole motor core, permanent magnet DC motor core, industrial motor core, and plastic stator core Wait.
6. Electrical iron cores: mainly include E-shaped transformer cores, EI-shaped transformer cores, I-shaped transformer cores, and other transformer cores.
7. Heat exchanger fins: mainly include industrial heat exchanger fins, household heat exchanger fins, and automobile heat exchanger fins.
8. Other parts: mainly include instrument and meter parts, IT parts, acoustic and camera parts, modern office parts, and daily hardware.
The above content is about the classification of Shenzhen metal stamping and precision metal stamping. Precision metal stamping parts have the characteristics of rich variety, material diversity, large automated production batches, high precision, complex shapes, high technical content and high added value. Precision stamping parts usually need to use special stamping drawing oil to meet process requirements.