Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
With the continuous development of society, science and technology, the demand for metal stamping parts continues to grow, and the market has higher and higher requirements for them. In order to be able to produce metal stamping parts that satisfy customers, stamping parts manufacturers must continuously improve their technology, internal repair and external training, and continuous improvement. So what principles should we pay attention to in the production of metal stamping parts? Let's take a brief look at it.
1. Metal stamping parts should meet product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
2. It should be beneficial to improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
3. For metal stamping parts, it should be beneficial to use the existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and to prolong the service life of the die.
4. The designed stamping parts should make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade as low as possible under the condition of normal use, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste and ensures stable product quality.
5. The shape of metal stamping parts is simple and the structure is reasonable, which is conducive to simplifying the mold structure and simplifying the number of processes, that is, the processing of the entire part is completed with few and simple stamping processes, and the use of other methods for processing is reduced. The organization realizes mechanization and automation of production to increase labor productivity.