Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
In order to make metal stamping parts beautiful and prevent corrosion, stamping parts manufacturers usually choose to galvanize the surface of the product. The application fields of electro-galvanization are very wide, including machinery manufacturing, 3C electronics, precision instruments, chemical industry, medical industry, aerospace and so on. In the actual production process of the stamping plant, what factors will affect the quality of electrogalvanized? Dongguan Fortuna will give you a specific analysis.
Metal stamping parts
1. The surface of metal stamping parts is not thoroughly cleaned, and a curing film is formed on the surface of the stamping parts, which affects the normal deposition of electro-galvanized parts.
2. The carbon content of stamping parts is high. High carbon steel and cast iron parts will reduce the hydrogen precipitation potential, accelerate the hydrogen precipitation on the surface of the workpiece, and reduce the efficiency of electroplating.
3. The stamping parts are bound too tightly, and part of the surface is not electroplated in place during the galvanizing process
4. The content of additives in the zinc plating solution is low. If the additive content is low, it will affect the zinc dispersibility, and the coating will appear too thin in some parts.
5. Surface corrosion will also reduce the hydrogen precipitation potential, the hydrogen precipitation on the surface of the stamping parts is accelerated, the current efficiency is reduced, and the deposition rate of zinc is affected.
6. Low sodium hydroxide content. If the content of sodium hydroxide is low, the current density will decrease and anodic passivation will occur.
7. Anode passivation will reduce the effective area, thereby affecting the normal distribution of current.