Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Different shapes of precision stamping parts are processed by punching presses and stamping dies. The service life and durability of stamping dies are particularly important for stamping manufacturers, because the cost of a pair of molds is usually quite high, and precision stamping plants need to find ways to maintain the mold. Extending mold life and improving durability are reducing production costs. So what are the factors that affect the life and durability of the mold? Next, Dongguan Fortuna has been committed to precision stamping parts processing and customization services for more than 10 years. We have summarized the following factors for everyone.
Factors affecting the life and durability of stamping dies:
1. The production process of stamping parts
2. The rationality of the stamping process
3. The quality of the raw materials used in the stamping process
4. Whether the stamping die is correctly installed on the punching machine
5. The accuracy of the punch used
6. Lubrication, storage and maintenance of stamping dies
7. Is the mold structure reasonable?
8. Mold material quality and heat treatment quality
9. Mold assembly and manufacturing accuracy
10. The size and uniformity of the gap between the molds