Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Metal stamping parts are widely used in various industries, including automobiles, electronic appliances, medical, aerospace and so on. Stamping factories usually encounter some product quality problems when producing stamping parts. Next, we will mainly discuss the problem of point edge burrs on precision stamping parts. According to Dongguan Fortuna's precise analysis, the main reasons for single-sided burrs in metal stamping parts are as follows.
Metal stamping parts
1) Mold assembly error. If the punch is not perpendicular to the fixed plate or is loose due to wear, or the positioning pin is loose, the correct fixing position of the punch and the punch cannot be guaranteed.
2) Poor guidance accuracy. If the matching gap of the die guide is too large, the middle line of the upper die and the lower die does not overlap, which affects the uniformity of the punching gap.
3) Installation error. When installing a non-guided mold, the position of the upper and lower molds is not allowed to cause uneven clearance. The surface of the template or bottom plate of the template is not clean, or the upper die screws are not tightened correctly, which will cause the working parts to tilt.
4) The mold is deformed during work. For example, the leakage hole of the perforated mattress board is too large, the template under the mold is too thin, and the rigidity of the mold is insufficient.
5) The clearance of the perforated guide rail is too large, the parallelism between the bottom surface of the slider and the working surface is not good, or the sliding direction of the slider is not perpendicular to the working surface.
6) When the resistance of the workpiece during punching exceeds 80% of the nominal pressure of the punch, it is easy to deform the "C"-shaped bed of the open punch, so that the middle lines of the upper and lower molds do not coincide.
7) The flatness of the plate is poor, and the punch with a smaller diameter will tilt during the metal stamping process.
8) Due to die selection, improper forging and heat treatment processes, the die will be deformed during heat treatment or wire EDM, which will affect the uniformity of the die gap.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.