Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Dongguan Fortuna is a manufacturer of precision metal stamping. We strictly implement 6S on-site management, TPM equipment management and pass the IATF16949 quality system certification. Pay attention to the safety and security of enterprise employees, and require operating employees to work in strict accordance with the guidelines. Next, let's take a look at what needs to be paid attention to in the production process of precision stamping parts.
1. During stamping process, employees cannot take products by hand within 1M of the punch.
2. When there is a problem in the production process of the mold, it is not necessary to unload the mold, and when it is repaired directly on the machine tool, the power supply of the injection molding machine must be turned off and a maintenance sign is hung on the power box before the mold repair can be carried out.
3. All tools should be returned to the toolbox after use, and cannot be placed on the machine, so as to avoid the tool slipping and hurting people.
4. When laying out or manually feeding and taking out the blanks individually, special tools (pliers, hooks) are required, and it is strictly forbidden to feed and take the blanks by hand. A single switch will hurt your hand, and you need a double switch. The machine must not leak oil, otherwise it will fall off. Do not expose the power supply, it is dangerous.
5. Cut off the power supply, clean and scrub the work surface, remove the mold for maintenance and storage, and check the oil in the lubrication system at certain times every week.
6. When there is oil, it must be cleaned up in time to avoid slipping and falling.
7. It is strictly forbidden for non-electricians to connect and repair the machine.
8. It is strictly forbidden to blow the air gun at people, it is easy to hurt the eyes.
9. The operator needs to wear earplugs.
10. The technician can only adjust the machine and feed it outside the machine, and the distance is not less than 1M.
11. Operators are strictly prohibited from chasing and beating in the workshop to avoid falling, knocking over the product or hurting themselves.