Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
Why choose aluminum stamping parts？
Aluminum is a metal widely used worldwide and can be used to make aluminum metal stamping parts. Some common material codes of aluminum used to make aluminum metal stampings are 2024, 3003, 5052, 6061. In addition to these material codes of aluminum, Dongguan Fortuna also has experience with many other aluminum and aluminum alloys.
Some favorable reasons for using aluminum metal stamping are:
1. Aluminum is a relatively soft alloy with excellent formability
2. Aluminum is light in weight and has a high strength/weight ratio
3. Aluminum corrosion resistance
4. Aluminum can be anodized to enhance its corrosion resistance, form a harder surface and provide a decorative effect when appearance is required
5. Aluminum is non-magnetic and provides good thermal and electrical conductivity
Over the years, we have provided aluminum metal stamping parts and deep-drawn aluminum metal stamping parts for many industries, such as the auto parts market, industrial equipment, railways, aerospace, electronics, and electrical industries.
We only purchase aluminum from reliable suppliers, and our engineering staff has more than a decade of comprehensive experience. You can expect to get high-quality and low-cost aluminum metal stamping parts and deep-drawn aluminum metal stamping parts.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.