Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
During the processing of metal stamping parts, there are often some quality problems, which seriously affect the production efficiency of products and increase the cost of production. In order to avoid these problems, as a stamping parts manufacturer, we must clearly know the reasons for these problems, analyze them, and solve them in a timely and reasonable manner. So, why do unilateral burrs appear in stamping parts processing? Let's analyze the reasons.
There are mainly the following aspects:
1. Poor guidance accuracy. The excessively large matching clearance of the die guides causes the misalignment of the upper and lower die centers to affect the uniformity of the punching gap.
2. Mold assembly error. If the punch and the fixing plate are not perpendicular or loose due to wear, or because the positioning pin is loose, the correct fixed position of the punch and the female die cannot be guaranteed.
3. Installation error. When the non-guided mold is installed, the position of the upper and lower molds is not allowed to cause uneven gaps. The surface of the upper template or bottom plate of the mold is not clean, or the upper mold screw is not properly tightened, which will cause the working part to tilt.
4. The clearance between the guide rails of the punch press is too large, the parallelism between the bottom surface of the slider and the worktable is not good, or the sliding direction of the slider is not perpendicular to the worktable.
5. The mold is deformed when working. For example, the leakage hole of the punching bed plate is too large, the lower template of the die is too thin, and the rigidity of the die is not enough, etc., the gap is affected by the deformation of the die during stamping.
6. When the maximum resistance of the workpiece during punching exceeds 80% of the nominal pressure of the punch, it is easy to deform the "C"-shaped bed for an open punch, so that the center line of the upper and lower dies does not coincide.
7. Due to improper mold material selection, forging and heat treatment process, the die is deformed during heat treatment or wire EDM, which affects the uniformity of the mold gap.
8. The flatness of the sheet is poor. During the metal stamping process, the punch with a smaller diameter is inclined.
Metal Stamping Parts Manufacturer
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.