Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
In today's society, while people's demand for metal stamping parts increases, the quality requirements for them also increase, whether it is the aesthetics, precision, or shape of stamping parts. So, how can stamping parts manufacturers ensure and improve the quality of metal stamping parts in the stamping process?
1. The materials used for metal stamping parts must not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of the stamping process and the processing requirements of cutting, electroplating, cleaning and other processes after stamping.
2. Choose a reasonable method of blank preparation in mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profiles, casting, forging, stamping and welding, etc. The choice of blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
3. When designing the structural shape of the metal stamping parts, try to use a surface with a simple and reasonable structure and its combination, and at the same time try to make the number of processed surfaces small and the processing area small.
4. The selection of stamping oil should meet the process requirements. The stamping oil with excellent performance can significantly improve the processing environment and improve the precision of the workpiece.
5. Requirements for metal stamping performance For the forming process, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, small plate plane directional coefficient, large plate thickness directional coefficient, and a small ratio of yield strength to elastic modulus of the material. This is conducive to the improvement of stamping deformation and product quality. For the separation process, it should have a certain degree of plasticity. The better the plasticity, the harder it is to separate, and the material does not need to have good plasticity.
6. Specify the processing cost of parts with appropriate manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision, so the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should be properly specified according to the actual needs of the mating surface.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.