Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
I believe that everyone knows that metal stamping is a process that uses stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper and other materials to deform or break with punches and molds to achieve a certain shape and size. So what do you need to know about metal stamping?
First, the main measures to reduce manufacturing costs:
1. Improve the rationalization level of the process.
2. Improve the mold design level, reduce the process and improve the life of the mold.
3. Improve the automation and high-speed level of the stamping process to reduce costs.
4. Design molds for simultaneous processing of individual workpieces.
5. Reduce costs by improving the utilization of materials.
Second, according to the total deformation properties of the material, the stamping process is divided into two categories:
1. Separation process: Under the action of external force, the stress of the deformed part exceeds the strength limit of the material and the sheet is broken and separated.
2. Plastic deformation process: Under the action of external force, the stress of the deformed part exceeds the yield limit of the material, but when the strength limit is not reached, only the plastic deformation table is produced to obtain a certain shape and size.
Dongguan Fortuna Metals Co., Ltd. takes "professional quality, excellence" as its tenet, "scientific priority, people-oriented, honest and trustworthy" as its business philosophy, with the goal of "serving customers, satisfying customers and enhancing customers". Good quality, good after-sales service won the praise of the partners, and thus the cooperation and support of various businesses, formed a good sales environment.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.