Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
For metal stamping parts for electroplating surface treatment can play a role, the principle is known, mainly the use of electrolysis on some metal surface on a thin layer of other metal or alloy process. Today we will take a brief look at the role of different types of electroplating.
There are many kinds of electroplating, such as: zinc plating, tin plating, nickel plating, chromium plating, copper plating and so on. It mainly prevents metal oxidation, improves electrical conductivity, reflective property, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and improves aesthetics.
1. copper plating: as a base, improve the adhesion ability of the coating, and corrosion resistance.
2. nickel plating: base or appearance, improve corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
3. palladium nickel plating: improve the conductive contact impedance, improve signal transmission, wear resistance is higher than gold.
4.tinning lead: improve welding ability, quickly replaced by other substitutes (bright tin plating and fog tin).
5. silver plating: improve conductive contact impedance, improve signal transmission.
6. gold plating: improve conductive contact impedance, improve signal transmission.
If you need to find metal stamping parts manufacturers, find Dongguan Fortuna Metals co.,LTD , many engineers with precision stamping experience will evaluate the process price for you, drawings, technical requirements and demand can be sent to the company mailbox.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.