Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
The main advantages of metal stamping are as follows:
1. Stamping is an efficient production method. It uses a compound die, especially a multi-station progressive die, which can complete multiple stamping processes on a single press to achieve from unwinding, leveling, punching to forming and finishing of the tape. Fully automated production. High production efficiency, good labor conditions, low production cost, generally can produce hundreds of pieces per minute.
2. The production efficiency of stamping processing is high, and the operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on the die and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The stroke number of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punching piece.
3. Complete the process of feeding, stamping, discharging, and waste disposal in a short time. Stamping parts are generally no longer processed by cutting, or only require a small amount of cutting.
4. Stamping can process parts with a large size range and a complex shape, such as a stopwatch as small as a watch, as large as a car longitudinal beam, a cover, etc., plus the cold deformation hardening effect of the material during stamping, the strength and rigidity of stamping Are higher.
5. Compared with castings and forgings, metal stampings are thin, uniform, light, and strong. Metal stamping parts are generally no longer processed by cutting, or only require a small amount of cutting.