Dongguan Fortuna Metals CO., Ltd
No. 226, Shida Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan 523810, Guangdong, China
(1) The designed metal stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and can be easily assembled and repaired.
(2) The designed metal stamping parts must be beneficial to improve the utilization of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials wherever possible, and make parts as free as possible and with less waste.
(3) The progressive die must have a reasonable structure, which is beneficial to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with the least and simplest stamping process, reduce the processing by other methods, and facilitate the stamping. Operation, easy to organize mechanization and automated production to improve labor productivity.
(4) Designed metal stamping parts, under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, and it is beneficial to product interchange, reduce waste and ensure product quality stability.
(5) The designed metal stamping parts should be used to process the existing equipment, process equipment and process as much as possible, and to facilitate the extension of the service life of the die."
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.